12.29.2006

Ding dong, the witch is dead

Normally I object to negative uses of the word "witch" (how's that for socially conscious?), but I had to make an exception for such an appropriate pop culture reference (sense and pop sensibility, after all).

So what the hell am I talking about?

Saddam Hussein has FINALLY been executed.

A big fat HAHA FUCKHEAD to him, and a nice big congratulatory hug for the Iraqi people (and hell, the rest of the world). Now, don't misunderstand me here; I do NOT support this damn war of George "Shoot First/Ask Later" Bush. But just because it's bullshit doesn't mean an OCCASIONAL good thing won't come out of it. And a dead Saddam is definitely a good thing. Would've been easier to just pop the fucker in the head from a mile or so away, or bomb his house or something, but whatever. Bush will be Bush.

Okay, I'm not going to get all poli-dick-al in this blog, because that wasn't the point. All meandering aside, Saddam's dead, let's go have a beer.

No comments: