1.05.2007

Well

I've been neglecting the bloggings lately, my apologies. Who I'm apologizing to...

We may never know.

Anyway, I didn't wind up having my wisdom teeth out, because my dentist is a nice guy (not the actual reason, but it's quicker). So that brightened my... week. Life?

I'm half returning from vacation tomorrow. By this I mean I'm leaving my father's, and returning to my mother's, and will actually be returning home on either the 10th or 12th. Vacation for me basically went home->mom's->dad's->mom's->home. Truly an American family, we are.

When I get HOME home I should have a shit-ton more to write about. Kinda hard to blog when you're sitting on your butt all day, doing nothing "blogworthy." Since I don't feel like chronicling every aspect of my day-to-day (ick), you get an occasionally sporadic blog-post rhythm. Cope.

As I was saying though, things should get interesting once I'm back in LB. Bob and I will be practicing our stones off (haha, band name pun), in anticipation of our Feb 24th gig. So there'll be musical updates for sure. Also, most of my friends will be back as well, so we'll be partying it up for sure. ALWAYS blogworthy. And I'm sure we'll be watching all kinds of movies and doing other shit worth reviewing.

Speaking of reviewing, I have yet to give you a real review of Jessica Cutler's (see previous blog for infolinks) book, The Washingtonienne. And I'm getting to the point where I just don't feel like it, so...

The book was excellent. Well-written, easy to read, can't put it down, ABSOLUTELY hilarious, inspiring, and sexy. I can't say much else, really, except that it's one of my all-time favorites now. I suggest it to just about anybody who isn't an uber-conservative-right-wing-born-again-christian type (if you fall into this category, even if you weren't offended by her promiscuity, the anal sex scenes would do you in for sure).

Need I say more? I said anal sex scenes. Isn't that enough on its own to pique your interest?

I'm out for now. Tomorrow I'll watch Snakes on a Plane just so I have something to say. Yeah, I'm behind the Times on that one (media pun- I'm all over the place right now), but what the hell.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Truly an american family ... lol