1.18.2007

It's Been Awhile

Well, the reason I've been so... lame in bloggings post-return to LB is simply this: I've been partying like it was fucking 1999.

I've basically been intoxicated for 85 percent of the time since I've returned home. And I've been sleeping all day and staying up all night, so after I wake up, shower, get dressed, and eat, it's already dark- which means it's ok to party. See, I have a no partying till sundown rule that I only break once in a while, and this schedule completely does away with any concern about dayttime partying. But this can be rough, because if you do that sort of thing on this sort of schedule, it basically means you're partying for the entire span of your wakefulness.

And that, kids, is rough.

But HIGHLY enjoyable. We did some hardcore rockstar shit my first night back, and it was amazing.

But now I have a headache, and I'm tired, and I have to rehearse with Bob before our first gig as Stone of Jordan on Feb 24th, so It's time to cut back.

Except for the wicked party we'll be having this week, and on the 31st. And maybe a few more times.

Closing thoughts: watch Dark City and A Scanner Darkly. Excellent films.

No comments: