1.31.2007

Sex, Drugs, and Rock n' Roll

Welcome back to college.

Needless to say, I've been busy, hence the no bloggy. Currently I'm eating a Regular Chicken Carbonara from Quizno's and reading about the latest Paris Hilton scandal. How stupid do you have to be to not only stash that stuff in a storage facility, but forget to pay the bill? It's too painful to comprehend. If nothing else, at least now we all know what a kilo of blow looks like when it's on some dude's chest. Snorty snorty!

I wish I could get that kind of publicity. In the meantime, I'll just shamelessly plug my gig with my buddy Bob as Stone of Jordan on February 24th at 8PM, at DiPiazza's in Long Beach. Go. On time.

Speaking of SoJ, we're doing well in the practicing/writing department. Got some great shit going on, so hopefully we'll rock the house on the 24th (go.).

I'm out.