1.03.2007

Joy of Joys

So today I had a routine dentist vist, just to check shit out, the usual. HOWEVER this revealed that two of my wisdom teeth are impacted, SO...

Tomorrow morning at 10:30 I'm having both of those ripped out of my head. In the most professional manner, of course.

I am NOT happy about this at all, as you can imagine. Not exactly a pleasant scenario. Hopefully they'll give me some righteous pain meds though, so I can spend the following recovery days in a haze.



In other news, Bob and I have our first gig as Stone of Jordan on Saturday the 24th of February at 8PM, at diPiazza's in Long Beach. We're both stoked, especially since it's so damn close to where we live. The owner, Mark, is an awesome guy too so I think we could possibly wind up playing there quite a few times. We'll have to see how everything goes. But if nothing else, Stone of Jordan is picking up.

I also finished reading Jessica Cutler's book, which was everything I hoped it would be and more. I'll write a full-length blog discussing it hopefully tonight, if I can get around to it. Soon, though.

Well that's it for now. Like I said, hopefully I'll get to the Cutler review later.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

so basically.... extraction = ick.

poor babe :(

i hope they give you some righteous pain meds too... it'll make you funny to talk to :)