3.12.2009

Conversations of Note

Eden:
have you read fuck my life today?
Me:
haha earlier yeah
Eden:
Today, my boss forgot her meeting with an official from the military base and called to ask me to handle it. The very cute Marine showed up that afternoon and we talked for an hour. After he left, I realized I had forgotten about the paper mustache I taped to my face for fun that morning. FML
Me:
hahaha yeah
who the fuck includes "paper mustache-just for fun" in their morning routine?
Eden:
someone who knows how to LIVE Cinnamon
someone who knows how to live.
Me:
HA!
indeed


Also, there was a conversation in which we discussed one of my usual phrases spreading to other people, and I said something like "I'm like that, in a non-herpetic kind of way." This was followed by a celebration of the birth of the word "herpetic".

1 comment:

Eden-Avalon said...

Today was a very productive day. Birth of the word herpetic, the confidence boner and making you dance!