2.21.2009

What the fuck, man.

I have the flu. What the fuck.

Work is the worst thing in the world, by the way. And I have to go there even though I'm sick. This morning I woke up at 6:30, got in the shower, got out of the shower, vomited, and went to work. And work was fucking nuts all day. I spent the whole goddamn time running back and forth batshit crazy trying to make the store function with too many customers and next to no employees. But I made it the whole goddamn day with vomiting again or passing out, which I wasn't so sure would happen. So gold star for me. I could only stay for three hours yesterday because I felt like I was dying. And you know what? I've got to go in again tomorrow morning, whether I'm still sick or not. Why? Because I'm goddamn reliable, that's why. And it pisses me off. I haven't called out once since I took this position last July. No matter what my condition is, no matter how much sleep I didn't get, or how much I drank the night before, or how sick I am (like, genuine sickness), I go in. And I hate it, dammit.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

1 comment:

Eden-Avalon said...

It was only later in life that little Cinnamon would see that hard work pays off. Or at least keeps your butt from getting fired.