2.06.2009

Damn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta

6:30AM: Alarm goes off. Lament going to sleep only 3 hours prior. Try to set alarm for half an hour later (7AM), but actually set it for 7:30 because I'm still drunk.

7:30AM: Alarm goes off. What the fuck? My head hurts.

7:35-7:45AM: Peel myself off the futon. Put on pants and deodorant. Brush teeth. Change shirt. Put on boots. Hate myself.

7:45AM: Hover in the doorway staring out at the clouds. Grab umbrella. Leave for work. It is freezing out.

7:55AM: Vomit on the sidewalk outside of King's Fish House, then it starts raining. This is either a really dramatic movie about an alcoholic/drug addict, or a Bugs Bunny cartoon. Light a cigarette and continue on my way. Screwdrivers are better on the way down. So are Carl's Jr's chili cheese fries and fried zucchini (why I do that at 2AM I have no idea).

8:07AM: Arrive at work 7 minutes late, soaking wet and shivering. I hate today. Am I still drunk? I can't tell.

8:30AM: Power nap begins, but ends abruptly. Text a friend to tell him I puked in front of King's Fish House on my way to work, get idea for this blog.

No comments: